CCPA operates a Speakers Bureau composed of psychologists who are able to speak to community groups. A list of psychologists and possible topics are provided below. In addition, you may request any topic of related interest to your group, and our chair will attempt to find a psychologist prepared to speak on that topic.
Please contact Susan O’Grady, Ph.D., 925-938-6786 for more information about this community service provided by CCPA.
Available Psychologists and Topics
Marc D. . Komori Stager, Psy.D.
- Ending the Homework Battle
- How To Set A Consequence
Michael H. Mayer
- Stress Reduction, Mind-Body Health
Susan J. O'Grady, Ph.D.
- Couples and Marriage Therapy
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Helping your Child with School Engagement
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction & Cognitive Therapy
Pamela Rudd, Ph.D.
- Anxiety, Stress Management, Anger Management
Alissa E. Scanlin, Psy.D.
- Disabilities and School Accommodations
- Learning Disabilities
- Parent and Teen Challenges
- Parenting Skills Training
Candia Smith, DMH